- Europeans didn’t care about aboriginals belonging or companions
- European settlers stole from the aboriginals with stuff like dingos
- European settlers called dingos native dogs
- The Europeans survived on resources that the found on there path
- The aboriginals couldn’t understand the Europeans language
- There was a danger of being shot by Europeans foe aboriginals
Where are we Botany Bay
What Governor needs a day
Why for hunting
Hey dan is that a wild dog following you yes sir you now the govener needs a hunting dog maybe the natives own the dog or they don’t own anything no that’s stupid so I walked to go. Warn Warawi warawi! Warawi! Where are you hehe 😜 no It is not a game there going to take you’re dog away (dan) (Dan) dan there it is it’s a a dog 🐕 right next to you catch it Catch it ok Yay 😃 dan you caught one ok I am giving you full responsibility for this thing ok sir.
I was was walking back through this thick bushy forest 🌳 ugh 😫 so long ok dan were back at camp sight so dan attach it to your camp pole ok sir. Girl what is it Warawi Ouch Ouch the natives are throwing stones get ready for attack said sir.