Dan 2

Dan 2

Today, I was teaching Warawi’s dog Larka how to fetch when Lieutenant Roberts wanted me to tie the dog up or he would stick my hide to a tree.As I went to go talk to Goodwin he said “ If the         governor wants something he gets it  but also,” I said no stealing from natives without paying them with something to return,” I said. Ok thanks any way Goodwin. “It is not enough to pay,” I said not enough for Warawi.

So I went to the cook and he said, “What do you want with me,” , “Just some drippings,” I said. “For what,” , my boots I said  oh nonsense said cook. There is only a little amount of food and no close boats from England with any food, while he was speaking I chucked some drippings in a bag behind me next to on of the tents. “Hey dan,” said cook.  “Can you give Lieutenant Roberts this?” “ok,” I said. It was a bottle of rum okay so I took it to Lieutenant Roberts “Here you go,” I said  “Here hold this telescope Dan ohh another thing I could give to warawi. Hey dan we are going to the Point said lieutenant. can you drum us out fine dum du du dum du du dum.